This 3 hour video workshop equips you with everything you need to start growing food sustainably using aquaponics. You will be given access to an online resource and an instructor will answer email questions.
- How it works: The science behind aquaponics
- System Design: best practices and optimal ratios
- System Cycling: starting up a new system wihtout stressing your fish
- Maintaining your system: day to day operation including water quality testing, pH management, oxygen and other parameters
- Plants: from seeding to harvest, troubleshooting, nutrients
- Fish: how to maintain healthy happy fish; good husbandry practices
This video recording is made from a live workshop on April 25, 2015, Vancouver, BC